Thursday, 29 August 2013

Vishal Anand Bricks and Mortar Real Estate Advisory Pvt Ltd Noida

I would like to thank Mr. Vishal Anand, Director of Bricks & Mortar Global Real Estate Advisory Pvt. Ltd for guiding me and making me choose one of the best residential projects in Noida -Prateek Wisteria, Sec-78. What I like best about the organisation is the expert advice and the transparency in financial dealings, which is really commendable.
 
Akshay Bindal
Deputy Manager
Finance & Accounts
Vodafone Essar

We have booked two flats in Prateek Wisteria, NOIDA (O -302 & O-303) through Bricks and Mortar Global Real Estate Advisory Pvt. Ltd. Mr. Vishal Anand Director of Bricks & Mortar gave very good advice and service since first day to till date. In fact we had provisionally booked a flat in Amrapali project but he explained both the advantages & disadvantages of the project in factual and professional manner and we came to know hidden things in real estate and finally we cancelled Amrapali Estate project and booked in Prateek Wisteria. Now we are happy with this decision and their services. I hope I will get the same services and facilities from the organisation in the future.

Regards
Arun Kumar Choudhary
Office Manager
Bureau Veritas
Allahabad-211001

Visit For More Details

6 comments:

  1. I booked one property of Prateek Group through Bricks and Mortar. My experience has been very satisfactory till date. I found them very professional and co-operative, particularly, Mr. Vishal Anand, (Managing Director)'s behaviour was quite supportive and humble. I would certainly recommend him to other prospective buyers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really glad to have an association with Bricks & Mortar. They are true professionals and we are really enriched with their services and experience in the Real Estate Industry. It was a very good investment in Prateek Wisteria in Noida and Bricks & Mortar helped us in making the decision. We would also like to extend our special thanks to Mr. Vishal Anand for their personal touch and support wherever required. We had shared our experience amongst our colleagues in Vodafone and got 6 bookings in Prateek Wisteria. We expect the same quality of services and support from Bricks & Mortar for future projects.

    Manish Kumar Goyanka
    Sharmila Goyanka
    S.L. Jain
    Mani Devi Jain
    DGM Finance Vodafone Delhi
    Vodafone Essar Mobile Services Limited
    C-45 Okhla phase II New Delhi - 110020.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently purchased an apartment in Prateek Wisteria through “Bricks & Mortar Global Real Estate Advisory Pvt. Ltd.” It is very rare that we find individuals / organization living up to their commitment, but Bricks & Mortar is different. Having said that, I am extremely satisfied with the doorstep service that I am receiving from Mr.Vishal Anand. He was always responsive & informative to keep me updated of any new developments post purchase of apartment.In future, if I have to make any investment in property or suggest anyone – undoubtedly it will be“Bricks & Mortar” for their religious service & prompt correct advice.

    Naresh Gupta
    Sr. Manager - IT
    RR IT Solutions Pvt Ltd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have booked a flat at Prateek Wisteria, Noida with the help of your team Bricks & Mortar Noida. I would like to say thanks Mr. Vishal Anand for the services till date & hope to get it continue in future. With the constantly growing business and the requirements, your job becomes more demanding in respect of establishing and maintaining impeccable system to deliver quality services and we find you fully capable to meet the challenges ahead in this regard.

    Regards
    Sumit Sharma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank Mr. Vishal Anand, MD of Bricks & Mortar for guiding me and making me choose one of the best residential projects in Noida -Prateek Wisteria, Sec-78. What I like best about the organisation is the expert advice and the transparency in financial dealings, which is really commendable.

    Akshay Bindal
    Deputy Manager
    Finance & Accounts
    Vodafone Essar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing valuable information. If anyone looking real estate advisory services in India visit Partham website.

    ReplyDelete